Increase the comfort of your Central Coast home
Transform Your Home with Premier Roof Insulation from the Coast’s Leading Installer
Lacking optimal roof insulation can lead to a 35% loss in your heating/cooling efficiency through your roof.
With the RIGHT roof insulation your home will be:
This equates to substantial savings on energy costs. Reduce your energy expenses by up to $1,000 annually with 4 Seasons Home Insulation – efficient, professional, warranted, and an immediate return on investment!
4 Big Reasons To Choose Our Roof Insulation
Experience these benefits when you select our top-tier insulation materials for your roof:
Significant Energy Bill Reductions
Our roof insulation boosts your home’s efficiency – keeping warmth in during winter and blocking heat in summer. This reduced need for constant heating and cooling means noticeable savings on energy bills, quickly offsetting your initial insulation investment.
Enhanced Comfort in Your Central Coast Home
Experience ideal temperatures more naturally in your home. It stays snug in winter and refreshingly cool in summer. When heating or cooling is necessary, the maintained indoor temperature means less energy wastage.
Less reliance on heating and cooling systems means less energy consumption, benefiting the environment by lowering energy demands and emissions. Our Woolcell insulation incorporates recycled newspaper and sheep’s wool, along with natural salts.
Guaranteed Quality Installation
We stand behind our installation with a solid workmanship guarantee. Our skilled team ensures top-notch installation and optimal insulation performance.
Central Coast Installation Solutions
in simple terms
At 4 Seasons Home Insulation, we offer four distinct roof insulation options:
Woolcell insulation is a leading insulation product that is environmentally friendly, user friendly and comes with a lifetime warranty:
Woolcell home insulation was even awarded a National Wool Invention Competition ‘Prize of Distinction’ and is CSIRO-tested for conformance to industry standards.
Polyester insulation is the same material used in pillows and doonas.
The advantages of this material include:
- Great for allergy and asthma sufferers, as its fibres do not break down into small particles, so it doesn’t emit any dust that can be inhaled
- Itch-free and irritant-free, so it’s easy and safe to handle
- Doesn’t attract vermin, so you won’t find any nasty surprises
- It is hydrophobic, so doesn’t absorb moisture
- Has zero spread of flame, so it doesn’t compromise the safety of your home
Fibreglass insulation is made up of melted glass spun into a mat of fibres. For many years fibreglass has been regarded as an itchy and irritant material, however the materials and chemicals used to make fibreglass batts have improved significantly in the past 5-10 years. So whilst it’s still not completely itch-proof, it’s much better than the older version.
The advantages of fibreglass insulation include:
- Cost effective option, so you can still insulate your home even if you’re on a strict budget
- Has a zero spread of flame, so it will simply melt and won’t catch on fire
- At 4 Seasons we only use Australian-made, high quality Fibreglass, which comes with a 70 year warranty
Bradford Black Fibreglass
This is a newer version to standard Fibreglass and is more user friendly than its older version.
What makes Bradford Black different?
- Uses recycled glass and natural organic binders
- Soft to touch and low itch
- Made with renewable raw materials
- 70 year warranty
- Hypoallergenic properties and low odour (compared to standard Fibreglass)
- Australian made
Professional installation is the key to any batt solution otherwise the thermal/performance rating will decrease dramatically.
Roof Insulation Accessories
As well as full roof insulation, there are additional accessories you can install to further optimise the total insulation of your home:
- Tenmat Downlight Covers improve insulation efficiency and safety, as well as minimising gaps in the insulation. Gaps of 5% (including the clearance around downlights) lowers the R-rating by up to 50%
- A Draft Stopper exhaust fan cover further improves insulation efficiency by eliminating air loss in winter and hot air gain in summer
FAQs on Central Coast Roof Insulation
Yes. Both Woolcell and Polyester insulation are breathable and resistant to moisture, so you can minimise mould and mildew.
Yes. Woolcell has been treated with natural salts which will deter vermin from nesting in your roof.
Woolcell comes with a lifetime warranty. Polyester and fibreglass come with a manufacturer’s guarantee of 70 years.
The use of roof insulation makes your home much more energy efficient, because it is more thermally efficient so requires less use of air conditioners and heaters. Also, the materials used to make some of our insulation options are environmentally sustainable.
Very! Woolcell acts as a fire blanket by smouldering out the flame. Polyester and Fibreglass have a zero spread of flame but they will melt. Woolcell and Polyester insulation are the better choices in terms of itch-resistance and irritant-resistance.
We always recommend having complementary insulation throughout your home, and can always provide a quote on how best to achieve this. It is possible to reduce your heating and cooling costs further when you also install complementary wall and floor insulation cocooning your home.
Absolutely! When you get your free measure and quote we will advise on the best solutions for you. Simply call 1300 331 366 to book in or speak with one of our insulation experts