Increase the comfort of your Newcastle home
Transform Your Living Space with Superior Roof Insulation
Without optimal roof insulation, up to 35% of your home’s heating and cooling can vanish into thin air. That’s like throwing money out the window!
Imagine your home with top-notch roof insulation:
The result? Significant savings on your energy bills. By choosing our Roof Insulation in Newcastle, you could save as much as $1000 annually. It’s not just insulation; it’s a smart, immediate-return investment!
Top 4 Advantages of Choosing 4 Seasons Newcastle Roof Insulation
We use some of the most efficient insulation materials in the market. Here’s what you gain by insulating your roof with us:
Noticeable Reduction in Energy Costs
Our roof insulation locks in warmth during winter and blocks out heat in summer. This means less reliance on heating and cooling systems, leading to substantial savings on your energy bills. It’s an investment that pays for itself.
Enhanced Home Comfort
Experience ideal temperatures naturally. Our insulation means your home stays snug in winter and cool in summer. Plus, when you do use heating or cooling systems, they’re more effective for longer – no more heat escaping!
Using less energy for heating and cooling means a greener footprint. Our Woolcell insulation even incorporates recycled newspaper and sheep’s wool, boosting its eco-credentials.
Guaranteed Quality of Service
We’re committed to excellence. Our installations come with a guarantee of quality workmanship. Our trained team ensures satisfaction, high installation standards, and optimal insulation performance.
Newcastle Roof Installation Solutions
At 4 Seasons Home Insulation, we offer four prime roof insulation options:
Woolcell insulation is a top-tier, eco-conscious choice with a lifetime warranty:
Woolcell home insulation was even awarded a National Wool Invention Competition ‘Prize of Distinction’ and is CSIRO-tested for conformance to industry standards.
Polyester insulation is the same material used in pillows and doonas.
The advantages of this material include:
- Great for allergy and asthma sufferers, as its fibres do not break down into small particles, so it doesn’t emit any dust that can be inhaled
- Itch-free and irritant-free, so it’s easy and safe to handle
- Doesn’t attract vermin, so you won’t find any nasty surprises
- It is hydrophobic, so doesn’t absorb moisture
- Has zero spread of flame, so it doesn’t compromise the safety of your home
Fibreglass insulation is made up of melted glass spun into a mat of fibres. For many years fibreglass has been regarded as an itchy and irritant material, however the materials and chemicals used to make fibreglass batts have improved significantly in the past 5-10 years. So whilst it’s still not completely itch-proof, it’s much better than the older version.
The advantages of fibreglass insulation include:
- Cost effective option, so you can still insulate your home even if you’re on a strict budget
- Has a zero spread of flame, so it will simply melt and won’t catch on fire
- At 4 Seasons we only use Australian-made, high quality Fibreglass, which comes with a 70 year warranty
Bradford Black Fibreglass
This is a newer version to standard Fibreglass and is more user friendly than its older version.
What makes Bradford Black different?
- Uses recycled glass and natural organic binders
- Soft to touch and low itch
- Made with renewable raw materials
- 70 year warranty
- Hypoallergenic properties and low odour (compared to standard Fibreglass)
- Australian made
Professional installation is the key to any batt solution otherwise the thermal/performance rating will decrease dramatically.
Roof Insulation Accessories
As well as full roof insulation, there are additional accessories you can install to further optimise the total insulation of your home:
- Tenmat Downlight Covers improve insulation efficiency and safety, as well as minimising gaps in the insulation. Gaps of 5% (including the clearance around downlights) lowers the R-rating by up to 50%
- A Draft Stopper exhaust fan cover further improves insulation efficiency by eliminating air loss in winter and hot air gain in summer
FAQs on Newcastle Roof Insulation
Yes. Both Woolcell and Polyester insulation are breathable and resistant to moisture, so you can minimise mould and mildew.
Yes. Woolcell has been treated with natural salts which will deter vermin from nesting in your roof.
Woolcell comes with a lifetime warranty. Polyester and fibreglass come with a manufacturer’s guarantee of 70 years.
The use of roof insulation makes your home much more energy efficient, because it is more thermally efficient so requires less use of air conditioners and heaters. Also, the materials used to make some of our insulation options are environmentally sustainable.
Very! Woolcell acts as a fire blanket by smouldering out the flame. Polyester and Fibreglass have a zero spread of flame but they will melt. Woolcell and Polyester insulation are the better choices in terms of itch-resistance and irritant-resistance.
We always recommend having complementary insulation throughout your home, and can always provide a quote on how best to achieve this. It is possible to reduce your heating and cooling costs further when you also install complementary wall and floor insulation cocooning your home.
Absolutely! When you get your free measure and quote we will advise on the best solutions for you. Simply call 1300 331 366 to book in or speak with one of our insulation experts