Win $2k in Insulation supply and install
Terms & Conditions of Entry
4 Seasons Home Insulation
4 Seasons $2,000 Giveaway Sign Up Competition March 2021
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this competition is 4 Seasons Home Insulation ABN 33 090 712 953, 2/8 Sailfind Place, Somersby, NSW 2250, Australia. Ph: 1800 306 850.
2. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is open to all residents of Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and Hunter Regions. However, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
4. The competition commences on 15 April 2021 at 12:00pm (AEST) and concludes on 31 May 2021 at 23:59 (AEST) (Promotional Period).
5. The competition will be advertised through 4 Seasons Home Insulation social media, website, google display and via email..
6. To enter the draw, participants must:
i. sign up to the 4 Seasons Home Insulation email list by completing the Facebook or online sign-up form and provide the requested details including (but not limited to) a valid email address and first name; or
ii. for existing members, enter by completing the online form during the Promotional Period. The competition form link will be posted on 4seasonshomeinsulation.com.au during the Promotional Period; and
iii. remain subscribed to the 4 Seasons Home Insulation email list at the time of the draw or redraw (if relevant) in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry.
7. Upon submitting the competition form, entrants will be automatically sent a confirmation email that they have entered.
8. Entry is only open to Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and Hunter region residents who are 18 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 cannot enter.
9. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
11. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be considered ineligible.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
14. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
15. There will be (1) winner of the prize as detailed below.
16. No part of the prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
17. Total prize valued at 1 x AUD$2,000.
18. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
19. Once prizes have been redeemed, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged or delayed.
20. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
21. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
22. If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the promoter reserves the right to redraw the winner.
23. The prize consists of each (1) winner receiving 1 x Voucher valued at $2,000AUD to be used strictly with 4 Seasons Home Insulation within the timeframe specified on the voucher
24. The draw will take place at 4 Seasons Home Insulation, 2/8 Sailfind Place, Somersby, NSW 2250, Australia and the winner will be notified by email.
25. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, it will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or land line account holder).
26. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
27. Subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 4 Seasons Home Insulation, 2/8 Sailfind Place, Somersby, NSW 2250, Australia on June 21st, using computerised random selection. The winner will be notified within 2 days of the draw. The winner will be notified of their prize by email or phone
28. The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
29. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
30. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
31. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
32. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
33. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
34. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
36. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and state. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.